Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yeah thats right I'm throwing a pitty party

Okay, so I DO NOT like having this little inner ear disease called Miners. In fact I HATE it. Today is probably one of the worst times that I have had it without the dizziness. My ears are ringing so loud I am deaf, I literally can not hear anything except this incredibly loud ring. I can't sleep, its irritating, I'm in a bad mood, and I didn't feel good before this started. I have been watching what I eat, I have been taking my medicine like I'm supposed to and still this? And to top it all off the one doctor who I finally got to take me seriously just changed clinics so in order to see her tomorrow I'm going to have to jump through 80 billion hoops, OR spend hours answering the EXACT same stupid questions, and going through the exact same STUPID tests that test for everything that I don't have, just for them to refer me to someone else and honestly I have two kids I don't have time for this crap. Yes, I'm not dealing with this like I should be, yes I'm angry about it, yes I have a bad attitude that is going to do nothing for me except hinder me. But I would honestly like to see someone deal with this and have a good attitude about it. So what am I going to do? Well I'm going to wine on this blog that's what I'm going to do. Then I'm going to get over it, then I'm going to force myself to be in a good mood, with no sleep, with no one who even has the slights idea what I'm talking about. Anyone who has a chronic illness will know what I'm talking about. The fact is that its never going to get completely better. I've tried to cut back on salt, I've tried to drink more water, I've tried taking all the vitamins and everything else, and it is just getting worse. Okay I'm done now, I'm done wining and complaining. I'm going to go lay in my bed by myself now and listen to the ringing until I go completely insane.

2 comments:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Suck! I don't even know what to say, because I'm scared you'll yell at me! Aggh!

Chelsey said...

I'm better now, I mean my attitude is better. So I'm not going to be yelling...at least not at the moment :-) It is just higly irritating. But it is what it is.

Slide Show